Shared /boot partition?

I have to set up a machine to boot both 32 and 64 bit Fedora (or RHEL if I wish) and while I know how to do it with separate partitions and copy information from one grub.conf to the other so I can choose at boot time, I was wondering if I could share a /boot partition between 32 and 64 bit installs.

It would make life a *lot* easier if I could.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>