Re: Help choosing progams

On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 16:37 -0400, William Case wrote:
> I am currently using bogofilter with Evolution.  Should I go back to
> spamassasin?

Why? Is there some problem with Bogofilter? I switched from SA to BF
over a year ago and have been very satisfied with it. SA (at least at
that time) had problems with Evo and would tend to leave multiple spamd
processes lying around. Also, SA seems to me more suitable for mail
servers, while BF is more lightweight.

poc