Re: How to re-lock ssh private key?

Gordon Messmer <yinyang eburg com> writes:
> Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:
>> Gordon Messmer <yinyang eburg com> writes:
>>> I think you're confused by the fact that the identities are still
>>> listed by "ssh-add -l".  They're certainly deactivated and require a
>>> passphrase in order to be used again (tested in GNOME 2.24).
>>
>> No, I'm confused by the fact that I can still ssh to remote machines
>> without entering my key-unlocking passphrase. ;-)
>
> Like I said, this works properly for me under GNOME 2.24 (F10).  Since
> you didn't include any details of your own setup, I can't comment on
> why it's not working for you the way that it should.

I thought I'd posted the details earlier -- if not here they are.  F10
64-bit x86 install with daily yum updates.  Anything else you need to
convince yourself this is a problem?

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.