Re: f10 annoying bugs/enhancements: dpms

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:56:22 +0100
François Patte wrote:

> Is gnome making a "coup d'état" on unix like system?

Nah, its not that smart - it is just all the GDM "improvements"
that have rendered it utterly useless.

I know I was able to change the login screen DPI by arranging
to store a copy of my personal gconf font setting info as
user "gdm". Possibly the same thing would work for power
management settings like shutting down the monitor?