Samba access problems from virtual machine to F10

Dear All,

I have VMware Server installed here to have a Windows2000 virtual
machine. It used to work fine until recently: cannot transfer files
between the virtual machine and F10 through samba (getting always the
message "The network path was not found" whenever I try to access,
from Windows2000", the samba shared F10 directory).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul