Re: Firewire problem on F10

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 23:50 +1100, Jens wrote:
> I am having trouble getting kino running on F10.

Just FYI:  Your posts are making it through, no need to post them three
times, or more.  Someone will answer if they can.

If you're not sure whether a post has arrived, you can always check the
web archives (the link next to "unsubscribe," below).

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.