dual monitors with nvidia broken with latest updates

Has something changed in the syntax for xorg dual monitor with twinview or
nvidia?  I'm using the legacy drivers and as of yesterday I can't do dual
screen anymore.  I've got my xorg.conf posted at
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/monitor-keeps-blinking-to-black-711665/
.  Dual screen works before the nvidia loads, but once nvidia loads - no
more dual screen.

Thanks,
Eric