bluetooth mounse becomes erratic when network load is moderate.

I have a bluetooth mouse which works nicely most of the time, but if I run a process which consumes network resources (and my network is wireless) the pointer lags behind the mouse movement. Even playing music via an nfs mounted disk is enough to cause this problem. Anyone else see or overcome that?
wcn