Fedora compatible Headset recommendations?

I am looking for recommendations for headsets that will work with Fedora
without using propietary drivers (and prefer ones that are in the distro).
My main concern is using them for voice communication. I will listen to
music on them as well, but I am not a very discriminating music listener and
would prefer less expensive to high fidelity.

I was hoping to find some recommendations on the Fedora Talk page (perhaps
in the FAQ), but didn't see anything there.