Fedora splash screen ??

Hi;

There used to be a check box in the gnome sessions program that let you
turn off the small Fedora splash screen that showed different services
starting up at login -- I am NOT talking about the main gdm screen.

How do I turn that Fedora Services screen off now?

And, there used to be a Menus & Toolbars gnome preference program that
let you turn off the titles under the buttons on program toolbars.
Where did that go and how do I turn off button titles?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.3