Swap partition moved -> resume broken

Hi,

Recently I moved my swap parition a bit, it seems this caused the UID to change.
I simply changed /etc/fstab and replaced the UID value with /dev/sda2
which worked well.

However I don't know howto get resume from disk working again.
It seems the old UID is still passed to the kernel on resume, which
can't find it and continues with a normal boot :-/

Any idea howto solve that?

Thank you in advamce, Clemens