Re: Evolution throwing away emails for one of my accounts ?

Tim:
>> Filtering is the slowest I've seen on any mail client.

Patrick O'Callaghan:
> How did you measure this and what did you compare it with?

Several minutes versus hardly noticeable seconds is easy to measure the
difference.  And, Evolution since the Red Hat Linux days up to Fedora 9,
versus every other mail client I've ever tried.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.