Re: Importfilter for MS-Works files (*.wps)

Why not install OpenOffice in your F10?
Then, you can do anything.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:11 AM, R. G. Newbury <newbury mandamus org> wrote:

>does somebody know how to process MS-Works files (...wps) by OpenOffice
>or some other tool in F10?

I had a client send me a file in this format. I eventually googled something like '.wps to .odt' and found a website which will do a translation. You send the file, they email back in the new format. Sorry, I didn't keep the URL.

Geoff