xfce 4.6.0 for F9

psmith johnsmithdoe14 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:06:18 UTC 2009

>>Kevin Fenzi wrote:

>>>On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:42:25 +0000
>>>phil <happyharrysco1 yahoo co uk> wrote:

>>>kevin is it major surgery to build xfce 4.6 in F10? as i've
literally >>>just finished downloading the full source tarball, (and the
graphical >>>installer in case i came up against to much problems lol)
and if it's >>>going to be a major hassle i'll just pass for now as my
aspire one is >>>running pretty sweet and i don't want to rock the boat,
also if your >>>going to build it for F10 i can wait for that ;)

>>F10 shouldn't be too bad.

>>I do have a local repo here, but I haven't updated it yet to the >4.6.0
>>final packages. Also, I haven't tried to rebuild all the plugins for
>>F10.

>>I can update that and let you know where the repo is if you want to
>>test them?

>>kevin

>that would be great kevin, just let me know when your repo is ready
and >i'll get to testing them out :)

>phil

hi kevin, i don't mean to rush you but are you any nearer to having
these built for F10?

tia
phil