Re: Running a sudo command without a terminal

If I understood right you need is comment this line in youu /etc/sudoers:

# Defaults    requiretty

more information ( man 5 /etc/sudoers )

Regards,

- -
iarly selbir | ski0s

:wq!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Geoffrey Leach <geoff hughes net> wrote:
I need to run 'sudo <command>' outside of a terminal (xterm or gnome
terminal). For example from Sessions->Startup Programs or the Command
Line applet. Seem to me that there is a configuration file option that
permits this.

Advice? Thanks.