Re: Citrix client for F10?

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:11:53 -0400
fred smith wrote:

> Anybody know how to get this working on F10?

Not exactly F10, but I have managed to use the java version of
the citrix client running in internet explorer on a virtual
Windows XP system.

I tried the java client on fedora, and even with sun's java
plugin and a 32 bit firefox I couldn't get it to work right.
Only in IE will the java client work (for me, anyway).