Re: Suggestion - replace gdm with kdm as the default

2009/3/16 Arthur Pemberton <pemboa gmail com>:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Marc Wilson <msw cox net> wrote:
>> Is there any reason TO do this?  Other than that you don't like GDM?
>
> It's ugly.

I think it's functional and beautiful, even though some other login
managers have some options which GDM doesn't.

I wouldn't want to use KDM if I happened to use Gnome. It would look
out of place and add tons of completely unnecessary dependencies.
--
Joonas Sarajärvi
muepsj gmail com