NM fails to connect when booting ??

Hi;

I now have Fedora 10 on two systems.  On both, NetworkManager fails to
connect at bootup + login.  If I remember correctly, NM connected
automatically on booting when I first installed Fedora 10 on each
machine.  Some time after the major update it stopped connecting.

It is not a major problem to me.  I can just checkmark 'System eth0',
but it shouldn't work that way.

Is this a reported bug?  I didn't see this specifically.
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.3