Re: Help

James Perry wrote:
hi i've just installed fedora 10 on my computer and every time i boot my computer up it ask localhost login, and then password, i do not rember putting anything in for those fields does any one know why this is happening?
James,

Linux is, in essence, a Unix type system...it is not, by default, configured to log in a particular user at boot. You *must* log in...if you did not create a regular user during the first boot sequence (a part of the install alluded to in another response), then you'll need to log in as root.

If you *did* create a regular user during the "first boot" sequence, then you should be able to log in as that user.