User allowed commands -

Can someone tell me how I can arrange to be able to run
system-control-network as user bobg.  It looks like I  should
be able to accomplish this via visudo but that is overwhelmingly complex.

My objective is to be able to close or open my eth0 internet connection without
jumping though hoops. As it stands I have to use system-config-network,
enter password, and when the GUI comes up I can then click on "de/activate."

Bob