Re: NM fails to connect when booting ?? -[SOLVED]

Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:12:14 -0400
> Mark Haney wrote:
>
>> As for the arguments about wireless connectivity, how many people
>> actually move between wireless connections?  If you do it might be only
>> between 2, home and work.
>
> I'm fairly certain from the empirical evidence that the NM developers
> do all their work at different Starbucks (at least that seems to be
> the only model NM seems to be designed to support :-).

I agree with you there.  I've never seen an app make something
straightforward into something so complex it never works the same way
twice /and/ breaks the existing method that it's trying to replace.

Can anyone explain to me why this is a good idea?

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support