Re: unlock utility for linux

Antonio Olivares wrote:
Those guys charge for it.  :(, it is not an "OPEN
SOURCE" solution.

I thought you could download and try it for free. As long
as you
only need it for a one time fix...

Mikkel

Yes you can try it out for free, but to actually unlock it, one has to pay $ to them.  That is the catch.  I hope dban can do it.  Otherwise, I shall buy a new hardrive and leave the experiment for later :)

Please let us know. I use dban on anything I scrap or give to the kids, so far nothing locked but useful info.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>