Re: ATI graphics to improve in F11?

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
Things are in flux. Probably KMS will be enabled for the whole Radeon
line and chips through the r700 series will have 3D support.

I don't think 3D support will make F11. Updates maybe. But I think the
target is rather an F12 timeframe.

Any hope of better support via updates for F10? I hesitate to do another update on my laptops, having just gotten F10 working really well.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>