Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 61, Issue 133

rabi kumar wrote:
>  i have fedora10 in my laptop.i am facing a problem with multimedia
> support.i have installed all types of player but i found that only .wav
> extension files are working but other are not can u give me any url or
> link of documentation that can help me

1. Enable the RPM Fusion Free repository: http://rpmfusion.org/
2. yum install xine-lib-extras-freeworld
3. yum install gstreamer-plugins-ugly gstreamer-plugins-bad gstreamer-ffmpeg

If you need support for encrypted DVDs, you'll also need libdvdcss from
http://rpm.livna.org/ .

        Kevin Kofler