Re: NM fails to connect when booting ?? -[SOLVED]

Tim wrote:

PS:  I'm quite sick of gmane news postings to this mailing list that
INAPPROPRIATELY set a post-to header to THEIR news server.  I have to
manually remove the post-to header and manually add the proper to
header.  It's quite a cheek to act as a gateway to someone else's
mailing list, then try and subvert posts to themselves.

Tim, it's possible that the site runs a mail to news gateway of their own, and set the group as moderated, with a moderator address of the list submission address. Since you clean it up I can't see the headers to guess, but I would expect your list input software to clean the headers pretty aggressively by default, and not leave you to do it.

Sorry to copy the list...

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>