Fedora Eclipse, Java: System.console() is null

     Hello,

  I'm using Fedora Eclipse with OpenJDK 5.0, and although I checked
"allocate console" in the run configuration, System.console() returns
null. Any idea how I can get my console, which I need for user
terminal input? Output via System.out is working. Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)