Re: F10 and built-in Intel graphics [SOLVED]

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 07:06:48PM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > and a bug that so radically affects all Intel cards is not fixed for half
> > a year now...
>
> It doesn't affect all Intel cards, only 945 and older. My GM965 works great
> in F10.

While I can't recall, at the moment, which Intel graphics chipset is
used in the eeepc 901, F10 works fine on mine. So it's not ALL intel
graphics chips that are busted.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."