Re: Running a web server on 256 RAM

Quoting homburg tips-Q com:

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:46:55 +0200
James Matthews <nytrokiss gmail com> wrote:

Good, I am now trying that out!

Late to this thread. If "that" was not lighttpd, I highly
recommend it and use it on our site. I uses considerably
less resources than Apache and is significantly faster.
BTW, YouTube and wikipedia also use lighttpd.

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=www.wikipedia.org

The
configuration is relatively straight forward. There are
three RPMS. You need lighttpd-fastcgi and lighttpd.
--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com