Re: Running a web server on 256 RAM

Yes, it will run fine. How many visitors do you expect that will visit your site in an hour? or in a day?
Usually, Apache and MySQL will shoot up if you get digg, I mean if you get a lot of visitors instantly.

But, it will survive.
Louie Miranda (lmiranda gmail com)

Quality Web Hosting - www.axishift.com
Pinoy Web Hosting, Web Hosting Philippines