Re: Fedora 8 system won't upgrade to Fedora 10

Frank Cox wrote:
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:21:39 +1100
Langdon Stevenson wrote:

Can anyone suggest how to troubleshoot this issue?

Have you considered using preupgrade instead of trying to upgrade from a disk?

Thanks for the reply Frank. I tried preupgrade on another F8 system recently and had issues. That was resolved by an upgrade using a DVD.

I wanted to avoid that issue with this server if possible. Anyway, I will give preupgrade another try and see where that takes me.

Langdon