Network-Manager Boot Time - Any Solution?

Hi Bill (and all),
I'm wondering if you ever found your solution for getting the Wireless to work at the login window? I need to do the same in order to authenticate clients via LDAP. This works great with an Ethernet connection, but not-so-much for the Wireless. Did you get the wpa_supplicant solution working? Maybe someone can help steer me in the right direction. I'm using F10 on a test Samsung NC-10 at the moment, looking to roll out a cart of NC-10s at our school. Thanks in Advance!

-Gary