Re: F10 and built-in Intel graphics

--- On Sat, 3/21/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:

> From: Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at>
> Subject: Re: F10 and built-in Intel graphics
> To: fedora-list redhat com
> Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 7:34 PM
> Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > I can say that it is "useless", just like
> you say about the "Omega Live
> > CD" because it does not have KDE :(, I would beg
> to differ because it is
> > just a yum install "KDE Desktop Environment"
> away :)
>
> If you have to post-install stuff anyway, why bother with
> an "all inclusive"
> remix? You can also install the stuff from RPM Fusion and
> Livna with a
> simple yum install.
>
>         Kevin Kofler
>
> --

True!  They(Developers of Omega) should also make KDE,XFCE  and why not LXDE spins of the Omega Live CD.  This of course if it is possible and this way, *reminds me of the "No Child Left Behind Act, for schools"**,  "No Desktop is left Behind" :)  This to have justice and equal treatment for all!

Regards,

Antonio