fedora LTS , why not?

Adel ESSAFI adelessafi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:34:06 UTC 2009

Well,
I think that I have chosen a bad subject for this discussion. I wanted to
focus about the multimedia aspect and that there are a big variety software
in Fedora. That may make the newbies a bit disturbed at the beginning.
Any way, I will concentrate to contribute (me and some of my student) to
contribute in fedora. What do you think about making media player detect the
missing codecs and ask to download them automatically (install rpmfusion and
download the needed packages). I have never contributed before. How long
time do you think that such implemented function need to be implemented.

Regards

Adel

http://ilovefedora.blogspot.com/

--