Re: Two systems, @ with sendmail & nameservers & @ supporting 2 or more domains?

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

Is it possible to set up two servers, each with
sendmail and domain name servers, each handling
two (or more) domain names per system?

The problem I have run into is it seems that each
sendmail server is allowing relaying for only one
domain name per system.

I have tried to allow relaying by adding the domain
names in /etc/mail/access, but this does not seem to
work as I thought.  I am thinking it may have something
to do with reverse DNS queries, ie only one unique IP
pointer is allowed per domain name?

Or, am I missing something?

Thanks!
Dan

Never mind!  I solved my problem by adding
/etc/mail/relay-domains file.  Duh-oh!

Dan