How setup fonts and themes for kde applications on gnome under Fedora 10

Hi all,

I remember in other times to configure amarok, k3b and other kde applications on gnome, i need to install kcontrol package and then i can open
this utility for setup some attributes like fonts and thems to my kde applications, but i think now id different, Someone could you help me with this new
manner of do this things.

Thanks inĀ  advice..