something in my logwatch

Can anyone explain what this is about in my logwatch mail:

----------- Connections (secure-log) Begin ------------------------

 **Unmatched Entries**
    gdm-session-worker: gkr-pam: no password is available for user: 1 Time(s)
    useradd: failed adding user `ntp', data deleted: 1 Time(s)
    useradd: failed adding user `rpcuser', data deleted: 1 Time(s)

------------- Connections (secure-log) End -------------------------

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.19-78.2.30.fc9.i686