Redhat up2date rpms to date

Hi,

I am looking for an easy way to update over 20 servers via up2date.

As it will take me several days to update all the servers is their an
easy way to add them to a rhn channel that will not accept any newer
packages as of a date and time I choose, as I worry that a new package
or even kernel maybe released in the middle of my updating /
downloading rpms to the servers.

I am going to use # up2date -du to start off with, however this could
still cause a problem for me.

Thanks

--
email: pnward googlemail com