Re: DNS configuration was wiped out on FC 10

Maybe you should learn more about NetworkMangager.

2009/3/23 (David) Ming Xia <david ming xia ibol biz>
Hi, Everyone.

  I got a question.  I set up DNS for LAN first manually and then using system-config-bind GUI tool.  It works.  However, in both cases, all the linked files, such as named.conf, hint file, loopback and reverse file were all wiped blank.  Interestingly, the newly created zone file and reverse file  were not changed.

  I would appreciate very much if someone could shed some light on this.

Thank you very much.

David