Re: On system-config-printer

Timothy Murphy wrote:
I've been following but not understanding the thread
"system-config-printer can't find my remote printer ?".

Actually I never user system-config-printer
because I came to the conclusion long ago
that it is incompatible with the web-interface to cups.

Is that no longer the case?

It hasn't been the case since (and starting with) Fedora Core 6.

Tim.
*/