Re: Speaking of finding printers...

Tom Horsley wrote:
Is there any way I can convince it to NOT find a printer?
Some system somewhere claims to have a shared printer on
it, but it isn't a printer I want to use or even know where
is located. I'd really like it to not be in the list of
printers, but the ever so "helpful" software insists
on finding it because it can.

There's currently no mechanism in CUPS to filter out queues you do not have control over, no.

Tim.
*/