Re: Anyone unable to run specifc applications after recent selinux-policy?

On 03/24/2009 08:40 AM, Mike Cloaked wrote:

Mike Cloaked wrote:
I just tried to run Okular in F10 (first time since recent selinux policy
update) and nothing happens - used to work fine!

Also Crossover no longer executes programmes -

I wonder if anyone else is seeing this change of behaviour?

I now have a programme failure that seems to indicate that it is possibly
the java update that has broken something!
Anyone have any further ideas or information about breakage after the latest
updates?
What avc messages are you seeing?