Re: Anyone unable to run specifc applications after recent selinux-policy?

On 03/24/2009 10:53 AM, Mike Cloaked wrote:

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

What avc messages are you seeing?

That is the problem - I am not seeing avc's, or log messages or anything -
the programs just won't run! The gnome desktop seems normal other than that
these few programs won't work. I am totally puzzled - I have changed the
monitor from an analogue one to a DVI connected one as well as having yum
updated, but that presumably is not relevant? I am wandering in the dark
about this - not sure how to diagnose?

setenforce 0

and see if they run.