What is -lgthread-2.0

What is -lgthread-2.0 used for in compliation and what does it belong to? I have multiple items failing on this, one being mythTV from source (because mythtv doesn't exist in ppc64 bit RPM form from what I have found so far) If anyone out there knows, it would help me a lot. I find no real information on google that matches what the heck this belongs to.

~Seann