Re: URL error message in Thunderbird -

Bob Goodwin wrote:
This is an F-10 updated computer and I am getting an error when I click on a URL in a Thunderbird email:

   Error showing url: Failed to execute child process
   "/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.6/firefox" (No such file or directory)

Is this a recognized problem or am I unique?
Bob

Given that the current firefox is version 3.0.7, I have to ask. Are you running the current firefox? If so, something screwed up in your update. If not, then have you ever modified Thunderbird's about:config to point to a specific firefox? Clearly the preferred application pointer is not right, the only question is "why is it not right".

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com