Re: HP Server for Fedora10

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: HP Server for Fedora10
From: Sara Hugh <sarah_662005 yahoo com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 03/23/2009 10:56 PM

I plan to buy HP server (around $1500) for installation of Fedora10. Could anyone provide me some suggestion about what kind of HP server I can buy?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Why HP? For $1500 you can have a server with more power, more RAM, and more disk space if you buy parts directly. You can even use pre-assembled cases from ASUS or other makers cheaper than HP.

Any HP server will worth though. They all use standard chipsets and parts that Linux supports. HP does a lot of Linux server business.