Re: weather report applet dead again?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:00:27 +0000
Anne Wilson wrote:

Hmm - maybe we're not talking about the same thing at all.

Correct.  We're not.  There appear to be at least three "weather" doodads in
common use. gweather and the Gnome clock applet are the ones that I see/use.
That's two.

The only weather applet I have is the LCD weather plasma widget. 30 minutes is the minimum time I can set the update.

Since you say "plasma" I assume you mean that's a kde thing.  That's three.

Looks like 3 applets all with variants of the same problem.  I filed the
bugzilla against the gweather-applet part of the gnome-applets package.
That's what I'm using, and it seems to be the only one that matches the
"--" display reported at the start of this thread.

                Do NOT delete it.