Re: Wine install - no menu items in "Applications" menu

Bill Crawford wrote:

> Did you install all of wine? You need wine-desktop, iirc, as well as
> wine-core,
> and you might only see entries once you've actually installed some
> applications
> in the wine instance too.

Thanks Bill - that as indeed the problem - yum install wine-desktop
gave
me
the wine menu...

Thanks again.
I have another problem. There's two WINE menu items in "Applications" menu. Both of them called "WINE". In both of them there's the same program - Macromedia Flash 2004. I'm using WINE since 0.97 version. Now I have wine-1.1.14-1.fc9.i386. I want to know how to edit those menu items to join two entries.
Thank you.
--
Hiisi.