Re: Wine install - no menu items in "Applications" menu

Hiisi wrote:
Bill Crawford wrote:

Did you install all of wine? You need wine-desktop, iirc, as well as
wine-core,
and you might only see entries once you've actually installed some
applications
in the wine instance too.

Thanks Bill - that as indeed the problem - yum install wine-desktop
gave
me
the wine menu...

Thanks again.
I have another problem. There's two WINE menu items in "Applications" menu. Both of them called "WINE". In both of them there's the same program - Macromedia Flash 2004. I'm using WINE since 0.97 version. Now I have wine-1.1.14-1.fc9.i386. I want to know how to edit those menu items to join two entries.
Thank you.

Hiisi,

I have 2 menu menu items too called Wine, but the one contains notepad, regedit, and some wine* utilities, and the other contains a "programs" submenu which may be filled with installed windows programs.

JB
--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>