Re: Wine install - no menu items in "Applications" menu

> I have another problem. There's two WINE menu items in
"Applications"
> menu. Both of them called "WINE". In both of them there's the same
> program - Macromedia Flash 2004. I'm using WINE since 0.97 version.
Now
> I have wine-1.1.14-1.fc9.i386. I want to know how to edit those menu
> items to join two entries.
> Thank you.

Hiisi,

I have 2 menu menu items too called Wine, but the one contains
notepad,
regedit, and some wine* utilities, and the other contains a "programs"
submenu which may be filled with installed windows programs.

JB
--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>
One of those menus has utilities AND sub-menu "programs" while the other has ONLY sub-menu "programs".