F10 VS vlc

Hi!

I just noticed last night that vlc no longer displays its GUI. It still
plays audio (haven't tried video yet), but I get no control panel from
it anymore. I have to kill it (kill -9) to stop it, and there are no
controls.

As recently as this past weekend it was working fine.

Did perhaps an update install a broken one? Any other ideas?

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."